Monday, January 15, 2007

The Smackdown: Round 3

Some admin issues:

Buddha: (whoever you are, I haven't figured it out yet): I can assure you I did not delete your comment. Whenever/wherever/whatever it was. As far as I know, only the author of the comment and the administrator of the blog (i.e. me) can delete comments. So if I didn't do it, and you didn't, then I can only assume it's been lost to the ether. So please feel free to re-post.

Blogger has been upgrading recently and I think there are still a few bugs in it. Some of the old comments now come up as "anonymous", so it wouldn't surprise me if some comments went astray.

My apologies.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Dave, you need to stop apologizing for things that aren't actually your fault. :P
And don't even think about apologizing for apologizing!

dave said...

Lol. Fi, you know me so well. So, in the interests of taking your advice...I'm just going to say...

I'm still trying to figure out who Buddha is. I have theories only. I like this game ;)

n.t said...

update to beta! it will solve your problems!

Fiona said...

Well done, Dave.