Monday, April 17, 2006

Make with the clicky

I've been heavily censured all round for the delays in posts. My "friend" Marcus likes to call me "Milo", because I'm not "Quik" har har har (not in regards to blogs, just in regards to life). And my other "friend" Carmen loves that joke so much that between them I can never again drink flavoured milk.

So I thought I'd give a shout out to some other noteworthy blogs from terrific people that you might like to read (all medical interns, btw) in lieu of my tiresome tardiness.

Chronic Vertigo - esme's blog is (much like the author) true grit and no nonsense

The Intern Experiment - Another well-written blog from the always amusing Dr J

my aimless ramblings
- from the bubbly Themis

Peekaben - from the equally bubbly Ben Lee

So make with the clicky. In the company of such esteemed writers I have no choice but to lift my game. Or send their sites trojan horses.

1 comment:

esmephelia said...

ahhh no names, no identifiable details pls *_*